Problem with analytic

Dears all,

I had a problem with analytic then I did performance tuning of Postgres and
maintains from data administration, then in view days I changed the default
period type from setting to “this week” and  the analytic  went will in just
1:30 hour instead of 18 hour

After I restarted the server after view weeks, I had the same problem,
analytic take about 18 hour, also I had a new problem appeases yesterday

Here is the new problem

Now I have too much period with analytic problem. And error create table in
analytic

We work in some project need a daily reports like “POLIO, Measles,..” so we
need a fast period analytic to have a useful data.

I have:

DHIS2 Version: 2.22

Build revision: 22086

Server dell PowerEdge R730

OS windows server 2012,

RAM 32GB

DB: PostgreSQL 9.5

about 55 user working as (Data Entries or Report Generators) on DHIS2

we have data from 1 year or less about: Tracked Entity Data Value :
1,181,932

, data value : 482,000

We work on: programs like: heath information system, community health
program, POLIO monitoring, Measles monitoring, AIRI monitoring in DHIS2

As data sets or programs/attributes

Best regards,

Abdulkarim