Re: [Dhis2-devs] Overlapping text in DHIS2 UI

David,

I found the problem: some user had changed the setting under
"Profile->Settings->Interface" from "Light blue" to "Myanmar" - as soon as
I changed that back for ONE user it resolved the problem.  I also changed
the same setting under Apps->Settings->Style, but that did not seem to do
anything.

Should be OK now - please check.

Regards
Calle