Re: quick GIS question - Heatmap from events

Hi Craig,

No we don't support heat maps in DHIS 2, but you have the clustering option
available from DHIS 2.23.

If you're a SQL wizard, you can export your event data from your database,
and create a heat map in another application. If in high demand, we could
make it easier to export geographic data from DHIS 2 to applications like
QGIS, Carto etc.

We could also add heatmap support to DHIS 2
<http://leaflet.github.io/Leaflet.heat/demo/>, but it will be limited to
the amount of features your browser can handle. How many events do you
have?

Bjørn