From: Abyot Asalefew Gizaw [mailto:abyot@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 September 2016 09:54
To: GROUT, Lise
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Enrollment date + translation

Dear Lise,

Re: Admission date

Events in data entry coming with one day less from their actual date used to be a problem we have been facing for sometime. But this fixed now. Please make sure you using the latest version.

Re: Translation

Unfortunately, translation of section names is not supported at the moment. We will try to put it in the coming release.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2