Re: Detailed Meta-Data Export in 2.25

Hi all,

thanks for the feedback. Based on this I have written up issues for export
of dashboard with dependencies, and data elements in group with
dependencies.

Note that for expert users, it is always an alternative to use the API
directly with the help of the :owner keyword, e.g.:

https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/dataElementGroups/KmwPVkjp7yl?fields=:owner,dataElements[:owner,categoryCombo[:owner]]

The owner keyword refers to the associations for which this object
controls, and hence should/could be included in the export payload.

best regards,

Lars