Re: need Assistance

Hi Stephen,

Can you describe use case and requirement little bit more about your
teaching hospital ?

thanks

Postgraduate, Dept of CSE,
Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa,
India. http://www.cdlu.ac.in

The three basic dimensions of human development: a long and healthy life,
access to knowledge, and a decent standard of living.

P* Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.*