Android Tracker Capture: Yes/No value erratic behavior

Hi colleagues,

We are developing a tracker capture program which is working as expected on the web UI, although when using the android tracker capture application there is some erratic behaviour with yes/no data elements.

As soon as a yes/no radio button is selected, other yes/no radio buttons further down the form (seemingly at random) automatically select (mimicking the original selection, so if yes, then all yes, if no, all no). As you scroll back up, others that weren't selected on the first pass will then be selected (and deselected!). Eventually it stabilises with scrolling up and down and a selection of radio buttons are selected when they haven't actually been selected by the user.

Note, these values that are selected automatically (with no user input) do not trigger program rules. So if a 'yes' is 'selected' and this should hide further questions, it does not. I need to tap 'yes' again (so there is now no selection) and then tap it again so it is selected to trigger program rules.

It does not seem to affect integers, text values, option sets or yes only values which are all present in this program stage.

Has anybody experienced this and have any solutions? Have I set up something incorrectly?

Details of my instance:

DHIS2 2.25 Build 332e86d on my machine locally (Postgresql 9.5, Tomcat 8)

My android tracker applications are:

Android Tracker Capture 0.3.34-2.24 (51) running Android 4.4.4, and

Android Tracker Capture 0.3.36-2.26 (53) running Android 5.1.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Troy.

Follow ups