Re: [Dhis2-devs] Fw: Tracker Events period issue

Dear Abyot,
Thank you for the update. We also look forward for the periodic fix.
Absolom

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 at 11:34, Abyot Asalefew Gizaw<abyot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hi,
We have now made a limited fix in 2.26.
Here is what is supported at the moment:
- scheduling periodic events is not supported at the moment- creation of events is possible- once created, editing the event's period is not possible- normally we store, the end date of the period as event date
--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2University of Oslohttp://www.dhis2.org