Re: [Dhis2-devs] Error creation new stage on 2.26

Dear Pepe,

Go to the Program Stage and tick repeatable so that it allows you to enter
more than one event.

Alex

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 1:37 AM, Pepe Ken Mvulu <pepekento1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>
> Thank you for your prompt response. The program I used involves 8 steps.
> For this example, the TEI is in the 5th step. When I click on the
> "Scheduled New" to add the stage 6, I have this screen (in appendix). Now,
> when I select the 6th stage and click on "Save", the error message appears.
>

> In principle if all the stages exist, the system signals it through the
> following message (Error : All the expected events are already present,
> cannot create more events.)
>
> Regards !

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "

JPEG image