Re: where to add the program to choose for program edit ?

Dear Lin,

Can you share your usecase - how you want to use the tracker.

Take an example below, we need to register a household and relate household
to a household member program. So we create two program with registration
[image: Inline image 1]

Then in editing the Household program, we pick Household members as the Program
for new relative to be enrolled in.

[image: Inline image 2]

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH