Re: Mix quarterly and monthly data in a (Jasper) report

Great, thanks. I sort of tested this this afternoon in a bit trial and
error mode, good to know it's actually possible.

BTW, small point, since the report tables have been merged with the pivot
table, I think part of the documentation is not more valid (ex:
https://docs.dhis2.org/2.24/en/user/html/ch16s02.html). I had some trouble
understanding the good layout to use in a pivot table in order to have a
good structure for Jasper Studio. Some quick examples in the doc would be
great, mostly to get the equivalent of the "crosstab" feature.

Martin