Re: Mix quarterly and monthly data in a (Jasper) report

Hi Martin,

the analytics app and the API allow you retrieve months and quarters (both
fixed and relative) in a single report / API call.

E.g. in pivot table, select "Last 12 months" as well as "Last 4 quarters"
as load the table.

If you place the periods on columns you can easily include only the needed
periods in your report design.

[image: Inline image 1]

The corresponding analytics API call:

https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/26/analytics.json?dimension=dx:Jtf34kNZhzP;cYeuwXTCPkU;fbfJHSPpUQD&dimension=pe:LAST_12_MONTHS;LAST_4_QUARTERS&filter=ou:ImspTQPwCqd

So yes I think you can achieve this, unless I am missing something in your
question.

regards,

Lars