Mix quarterly and monthly data in a (Jasper) report

Hi,
We have a report that requires both montly & quartery data - basically,
some information (quantity of services provided) are collected monthly,
while another type (quality of service) is done quarterly. On months 1 and
2, we show only the quantity of services, but every third month, we need a
report showing the quantity for the current month + the quality for the
quarter.

Is this possible? Showing a mix of monthly data & quarterly values? Are
there any examples working that way? Does anyone have the same requirement?

Thanks,

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx