Re: Sharing Dataset in Two Separate DHIS2 Instances

Hi Dung,

Thank you for the script. Before me go further, I need to know How this
will deal Org Unit matching. Suppose that the instance B some Orgunit as
part of instance A and I need to sync each Orgunit from A with its
correspondant to B.
What change is needed to be done in the config file and index.js to make
its work?
Or do I need to clone or have the same OrgUnit in the both instance?

Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 7:44 AM, Dung Nguyen Anh <nguyenanhdung191@xxxxxxxxx

--
*Derek Kahongo Mukenge*