Re: DHIS2 to DHIS2 integration cases

Hi Martin,

what I have done in the past to achieve this is to build a 3rd party
utility say in Python and sync any number of dhis2 instances through their
web apis. I then went on to create cron jobs which run the utility
periodically. The major assumption I made was that the changes only
happened on the master and never on the slaves. The slaves just got updates
from the master. I hope this helps.

Michael