Re: DHIS2 to DHIS2 integration cases

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your answer. The architecture you explain looks sound to me - my
problem is that it would mean that I would reproduce something you (and
probably a lot of people) did already, so I'm wondering if someone did a
sort of "generic-ish" solution to this.

Should I have to build it, yes, this helps!

Martin