Re: Program rules not working on Tracker capture Android application

Hello Siva,

thank you for your email.

There is no specific configuration for Android. If it works in the web, and
is documented as supported in Android, then it should work in Android
without any configuration extra.

Could you please create a Jira issue specifying the configuration of your
program rule, the type of the data elements, and the versions used (both
DHIS2 and the Adroid App)?

Thanks!
Marta

On 12 October 2017 at 15:42, abhishek addepally <abhishekaddepally@xxxxxxxxx