Re: Data element not found or not accessible

Hi Isaiah,

Yes, R is definitely capable of creating a file which you can import into
DHIS2.

If you want to use CSV, be sure to have your file with  the "row.names=FALSE
" parameter and be sure to convert all "NA" values to with " na = '' "

You can also post the file directly to DHIS2. Have a look at
https://github.com/jason-p-pickering/dhis2-data-munging/blob/master/bootstrap/bootstrap.Rmd
or more details of how to do this in the section "Loading the data
elements"

Regards,
Jason