Re: coordinates not found

Hi Natalie

I have looked at the supplied files and noticed that there are coordinates in the list which are not separated with ‘,’. This applies for both files. I would try to go through the files and verify that all coordinates are properly separated and try to import the files another time. If this does not work, please reply - if you can get the logs from the server that would help.

Regards
Henning Håkonsen
henning@xxxxxxxxx