Re: Data not showing up in Pivot Table

Hi Adedayo,
Thanks for your response. Please correct me if I'm wrong but data element
aggregation is a data element issue. I checked it as you said though but as
seen in the images, the data elements show up when I query, it is when I
query on data sets that it returns blank.

What options do i need to select under Maintenance as I have already done
so for 'Reload apps' and 'Clear application cache' options earlier.

And yes, I have changed my browser.

However, let me describe my steps maybe there is something I missed along
the line.
1. I created org units
2. created data elements (all with aggregate domain type)
3. created a data set and added some of the data elements. I also selected
the root org unit for the data set
4. I went to data entry app and selected the data set, period and the same
org unit form step 3
5. filled the form, validated, and clicked 'complete'. *(My understanding
here is that the application will sum all the data element and assign as
final value of the data set in analytics). So if I have Implant and
Diaphragm and enter 2 and 3 for them, the data set should automatically
give me 5 when i query. Is that correct and does it happen automatically or
do I have to set it to do that somewhere?)*
6. I ran Reports->analytics->start export to update the analytics tables as
earlier advised on this thread
7. cleared my browser and application cache under data administration ->
maintenance, then data elements came up in pivot
8. tried for data sets, got nothing

Please let me know if the steps are correct. Thanks