Re: Data Not Showing up on Pivot for basic queries

@Stephen, yes, I could see my data in data entry screen all perfectly.

-----
I tried everyone's suggestions, thank you all for offering help.

In the long since I installed on my personal VPS, I basically switched to
another DB and started over. I am getting better results now.
I guess I must have done something wrong earlier.

Thanks all.