divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: PyFlakes maintenance

On 06:19 pm, florent.xicluna@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Now, I expect some positive criticism about this approach, and any
side-effect we need to take into account.

Splitting pyflakes into its own repository sounds fine to me. As long as it is done properly, I'm entirely in favor of this. (Figuring out exactly what "properly" means may involve a bit of work, fortunately for Pyflakes it seems like you're willing to undertake that work :)
I already know that I need to take care of the 4 (now 3) branches or MP
which are linked to bugs. I already had a look at them, and I will resubmit
them as soon as we agree on it.
Anything else I missed?

Have you also considered all of the pyflakes branches on <https://code.launchpad.net/divmod.org>? There aren't many, so perhaps your "4 (now 3)" includes all of them.

Thanks for your efforts here,