Re: description of DOLFIN package

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Anders Logg wrote:

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 05:43:26PM -0400, Faheem Mitha wrote:

Great! Where is the DOLFIN package? I can put a link with instructions
to your packages on http://www.fenics.org/download/. It's probably
easiest for now if you keep the packages and we just keep a
link. Maybe we can set something better up later (or we get DOLFIN
into Debian, which would be cool).

The package is not yet done. I'm having problems with the 'clean' target, and also I need to figure out the dependencies.

I'll write about this in a separate email.

Just a followup question about the description. I should have made clear that I am packaging 0.5.7. I just to make sure that the description I used applies to 0.5.7.

BTW, I just heard from Adam Powell, who says he will have PETSc 2.3 packages out soon. See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=316159.

Great! When the package reaches unstable, we'll make sure that
DOLFIN compiles cleanly against it.

Good.                                                    Faheem.