Re: Re: Debian package

I tried a couple of things:

1. Installing both mpich and lam4-dev:

  Works fine for me, no problems and /etc/alternatives/mpi points to
  /usr/include/lam, but maybe I'm missing the point?

2. Installing only lam4-dev and removing all mpich:

  configure breaks, since it looks for mpirun and mpirun does not seem
  to be in any of the lam4 packages.

Why do you want to compile agains lam4 rather than mpich?

/Anders