Python Error

So I was trying to check out the new pydolfin but when I go to make the installation I get the following error while running ./configure:

checking for Python include path... find: /usr/local/include/python2.3/: No such file or directory
find: /usr/local/include/python/: No such file or directory

configure: error: cannot find Python include path

So I don't have access to the root folders and was wondering if there was someway I could redefine this check. I don't really know much about the autoconf tool so I really can't read what is going on very well.

Andy

PS I noticed in the quicklaunch section of the manual that running ./configure was left out. Is this an error or is there a way to do things without it?

--
Andy Terrel