Re: Todo before release

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 03:11:28PM +0100, Johan Hoffman wrote:

> >>  2. Fix Navier-Stokes module?
> >
> > Are we still waiting for a fix of the Navier-Stokes module, or can we
> > release anyway tomorrow Friday (and add a comment that the
> > Navier-Stokes module is broken)?
>
> We are still waiting for the fix... I have been away a few days, but I
> hope to fix it early next week (depending on how nasty the bug is). Sure,
> we can release if we really want to, but I think it would be better to
> wait until this is fixed.
>
> /Johan

ok, I can wait.

But maybe if it takes more than a day to fix the Navier-Stokes module,
we can release anyway early next week. I have some things lined up
that I want to wait adding until after the release. And also, the
latest version of DOLFIN does not work with the latest version of
FFC so we should release pretty soon.