Re: Brave souls wanted - Testing SCons build of DOLFIN

On Nov 30, 2007 12:26 PM, Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Looks nice.
>
> How do I enable packages like UMFPACK and PETSc? I'm getting message
> like posted below

If you have a, say, Debian installed umfpack, it should be detected. If you
have umfpack
in nonstandard location, you should be able to compile with umpack by

 export UMFPACK_DIR=/my/umfpack/place

Usually, you should set what you used as prefix when installing umfpack.

If this does not seems to work, I very much like to have some more details.
If you
also can run

 python .../simula-scons/scons/pkgconfiggenerator/umfpack.py

and send me the output, I'll be able to provide better help!