Re: Example: Laplace eq. with dielectric region - comparison with exact solution

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 03:41:23PM +0100, Kristen Kaasbjerg wrote:
> Anders Logg wrote:
>> Very nice. Can you add the __author__, __date__ strings etc as in the
>> other demos and then send it as an hg bundle (see appendix in manual)?
>> Put it under
>>
>>   src/demo/pde/dielectric/python/demo.py
>>
>> Also update the AUTHORS file.
>>

> Think I managed to bundle it correctly. Don't know if
> the updated AUTHORS file got is included though ?

Looks good, I have added it.

Please consider adding a ~/.hgrc with a section

[ui]
username = Your Name <your@email>

Otherwise, you will be listed in your changesets as cosby@KK120.

Even better, submit a bundle for the manual (in src/doc/manual) with
added instructions for doing just this... :-)