Re: python issue on mac

Hi Ilmar,Trying to rebuild, I get a strange problem -- it can't seem to find
ufc.h during compilation, just doing

scons prefix=/Users/kirby/FEniCS

All of the other fenics packages are also installed in this directory.

Looking at the compiler commands scons generates gives the following (notice
the
-Idolfin/~/FEnics/include, which seems to be the culprit.

c++ -o dolfin/elements/ElementLibrary.os -c -Wall -pipe -ansi -DDEBUG -g
-Werror
 -DNDEBUG -O2 -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.7.2\" -DHAS_UMFPACK=1 -DHAS_GTS=1 -fPIC
-I.
-Idolfin/~/FEniCS/include -I/sw/include -I/sw/include/libxml2 -I/sw/include
-I/s
w/include/suitesparse -I/sw/include/glib-2.0 -I/sw/lib/glib-2.0/include
-I/sw/in
clude dolfin/elements/ElementLibrary.cpp
In file included from dolfin/elements/element_library.inc:6,
                 from dolfin/elements/ElementLibrary.cpp:1:
dolfin/elements/ffc_00.h:9:17: error: ufc.h: No such file or directory
dolfin/elements/ffc_00.h:13: error: 'ufc' has not been declared