Re: Problem with displacement plot

My elasticity demos using SFC plot just fine after the change.
Are you absolutely positive that all FFC code has been updated,
e.g. the ffc cache and generated code stored in dolfin?

F.ex., have you implemented dof_map::geometric_dimension()
which was introduced UFC 1.1 in FFC? If so, DOLFIN is not updated
to use this new code (see one of my previous hg commit messages).

--
Martin