Re: [HG DOLFIN] Fix bug in init: only init when needed. Unit tests work again now.

Kristian Oelgaard wrote:

Should be fixed now. BTW, I ran the test/memory/test.py and there seem to be
leaks a plenty...

These are all fixed now. Since this test is now all clear for the very *first* time (thanks to the use of shared_ptr to resolve the tricky issues), so perhaps we can have the buildbot run it?

I did have to fish out a few leaks, all due to 'new' without a matching 'delete'. I suggest that we use auto_ptr or other smart pointers whenever possible to avoid this. 'delete' seems simple, but new/delete regularly leads to problems and isn't elegant for functions with multiple return statements.

Garth

Kristian