Re: NewtonSolver parameters

I usually overload my own NonlinearProblem for this purpose, it makes
it much easier to switch out different types of newton solvers as
well.  Even the demos go back and forth on how to define a non-linear
solver some using Variational Problem others building their own.  It
would be nice to have a way to just give a VariationalProblem a newton
solver.

+1 for adding getters and setters here.

-- Andy