Re: Release and buildbot status

On Tue, April 7, 2009 13:05, Anders Logg wrote:
> Three of the bots are green now, but linux64-exp still complains. What
> is the difference in configuration for this machine?

The main difference is that it is running some newer software packages
like PETSc 3.0, SLEPc 3.0, and Open MPI 1.3. Other than that it is a
Ubuntu Hardy 64 bits machine (potassium).

> Should we be worried about the errors reported or should we ignore
> this buildbot for now?

All the demos and test run fine on the linux64-exp slave as well now. It
is only complaining about the memory tests which it has been doing for
several weeks now. I'm working on a less strict memory test script but we
will probably not get this buildbot green today. I guess that you can
safely ignore this buildbot for now.

Johannes