Re: suggestion for modifying MeshGeometry

ok, I will make everything lower case and using underscores.

I'll also change it to 'higher_order_vertices'. Eventually, the data structure should be made more general, but for the moment I think we should just stick with P2 triangles and see how that works with UFC and eventually FFC.

- Shawn