Re: Release and current status

Anders Logg wrote:
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:30:55PM +0200, Anders Logg wrote:

ok, so it just remains to

1. Check parallel speedup (I don't think anyone has dared to try this yet).

Does anyone have time/resources to make a quick/simple check of the
speedup we get for some simple test case? Johan? Niclas?

2. Make all demos run or exit gracefully in parallel.

The current demos are still failing in parallel:

  [**] demo/fem/simple/cpp
  [**] demo/fem/simple/python
  [**] demo/function/eval/cpp
  [**] demo/function/eval/python
  [**] demo/mesh/meshfunction/cpp --> Ola
  [**] demo/pde/mixed-poisson/cpp
  [**] demo/pde/mixed-poisson/python

Please take a look and see if you know what to do.

There must have been a regression because I got the mixed Poisson demos to work perfectly a few weeks ago.