Re: Release status update

Anders Logg wrote:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:18:21PM +0200, Johan Hake wrote:
On Monday 21 September 2009 22:00:54 Anders Logg wrote:
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 05:15:39PM +0200, Anders Logg wrote:
We're getting closer. All demos are running in parallel now (or
exiting gracefully).

It only remains to

  1. Measure speedup
Done.

We need to discuss the results further but I don't think it's a
blocker for a release.

  2. Get the buildbot green
In progress.
I suppose it is no use running the parallel tests for Windows or on the Mac?
The latter seems to lack parmetis?

Yes, it should be enough for now to run these on one of the Linux
platforms.

I've just pushed a change which fixes the Trilinos Python demo, so all the demos should run ok on hardy-i386 and jaunty-amd64. Demos are failing in parallel on linux64-exp because PETSc does not have a parallel LU solver on that machine

I've relaunched hardy-i386 and jaunty-amd64, and all going will they will be green so we'll be ready for a release.

Garth

We have defined the Python function has_mpi() and has_parmetis(), if PyDOLFIN
has been compiled with these. We can include a test for these in the test
script ruling out any unintentional test runs.

Nice.