Re: New release

Anders Logg wrote:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:24:22PM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:

Anders Logg wrote:
Are there any objections to making a new release (0.9.5)?

No, as long as you clean up the copious quantities of debugging output
which is being printed to the screen ;).

I will.

Also, we should look at the DOLFIN Blueprints to see if anything else
should be done before a release.

Sure.

If a release is made, I would like the next one to focus on the
Blueprints. There are some very important but non-trivial targets, like
more general parallel assembly, which should be addressed sooner rather
than later.

Yes, 0.9.6 should be focused on bug fixes/blueprints. Parallel DG
assembly is important

Not just DG - the symmetric application of boundary conditions is very important too.

but it's not at the top of my list of
priorities.

That's why we need to sometimes stick to the Blueprints - make sure that important tasks don't get neglected.