Re: Moving the repositories

Its supposedly faster than mercurial now ( http://bazaar-vcs.org/Benchmarks ).

> Bitbucket:
>
>  Pros:
>  Mercurial
>  Nice interface
>  Wiki
>  Simple management of ssh keys

Something missing here is the fork ability.  I don't think launchpad
has this mechanism where you can make a fork a project and requests
pulls easily.  It something I do a lot with bitbucket (and github),
but I don't think that outweighs nice integration with a bug tracker.