Re: script with "out of memory" error

Cutejeff!

It looks like the memory problem arise within the umfpack solver. I also get
the same error at iteration 5. Changing the linear solver of the NewtonSolver
to mumps, solved that problem. Not sure what the issue with umfpack is. Maybe
it is not compiled for 64 bits?

Your problem still does not converge and mumps tells this through some
filtered PETSc message.

Johan