script with "out of memory" error

Hello Anders,

Thank you for your helps.

I have attached the code. Instead of making a 10-lines code with the
same error, I changed a little bit the Cahn Hilliard demo code for my
problem, since I basically followed this code to develop my original
code.  Hopefully, it's easier for you to dig through.

I also attached a PDF file to explain how to split the original
equation into 4 mixed equations. It's another problem. I want to use
less mixed equations, therefore use less memories. But I couldn't
figure out a way to do that.  If you have time, please look at my
problem a bit. Any suggestion would be a great help.

If you run this code, the error message should show up after 5
iterations, and the residual is also getting bigger during the first 5
iterations, which is converging if using a coarser mesh.

I have got lots helps from the launchpad. I really like to help back.
I hope I can contribute more after I am getting more familiar with
Fenics. Please let me know if you do have some work that I can help
with. BTW, I am a graduate student in University of Kansas, I know
some programming stuff.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Bin (cutejeff)