Re: [Question #128225]: Support for MFile in 0.9.9?

Question #128225 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
Christine!

The files needed to be upgraded to use C++ streams, and because it was not
needed by core developers it was removed.

They can probably be re-added if requested.

If you have the development version you can revert the changes of the
files:

  dolfin/io/MFile.cpp
  dolfin/io/MFile.h
  dolfin/io/MatlabFile.cpp
  dolfin/io/MatlabFile.h
  dolfin/io/File.cpp
  dolfin/io/File.h

from revision 5090. And if you are able upgrade to use C++ streams it would be
even better! You can probably have a look in PythonFile.{cpp,h} for some
guidence.

Garth would probably also have some oppinions.

Johan