Re: [Question #128225]: Support for MFile in 0.9.9?

Question #128225 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
On Thursday October 7 2010 05:33:26 Christine Tobler wrote:
> Question #128225 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/128225

> Christine Tobler is still having a problem:
> Hi Johan,
>
> Of course I can change the files to use C++ streams (if I manage to get
> the development version running). This only affects the body of the
> functions, not any of the declaration parts, doesn't it?

Once you have the development version on your computer you should be able to
do something like:

  bzr log -revert -r 5089 dolfin/io/Foo

on the files I mentioned below.

> By the way, what was the problem with leaving in the fprintf parts? Is
> it a compiler issue or just about standardizing the code (making it more
> C++-y)?

We have tried to standardize all our file io on using C++ streams. They are
more safe.

Again, Garth might want to fill in some details on the above.

Johan