Re: Using mpich2 with DOLFIN

Andre!

Are you able to compile a c++ program using mpich2?

I am not sure it is related but we figured that we needed to load the
(open)mpi library before we loaded the compiled module. This is done in:

  dolfin/common/dynamicloadmpi.py

We might need to alter this, but I have no clue of how, as it should
presumable load the mpich2 library if libmpi.so points to mpich2.

Johan