Re: Using mpich2 with DOLFIN

 Hi!

Den 12.10.10 17.09, skrev Johan Hake:
Andre!

Are you able to compile a c++ program using mpich2?

Yes, that went fine, and the program ran through without any problems up to that point where an indirect call to the pydolfin occurred (via the plot function), and of course I could not
load the dolfin module in python.
I am not sure it is related but we figured that we needed to load the
(open)mpi library before we loaded the compiled module. This is done in:

   dolfin/common/dynamicloadmpi.py

We might need to alter this, but I have no clue of how, as it should
presumable load the mpich2 library if libmpi.so points to mpich2.

Yes, that might be the reason why the dolfin python module crashed while being loaded. Will look at this but first I have to fix my by now
somehow messed installation... :'(
--
Andre

Johan