Re: [Question #129296]: defining a discrete function

Question #129296 on DOLFIN changed:

Jack requested for more information:
This is also a problem that I'd also like a solution for. Because, the
Vector interface doesn't support the '[]' operator, in the past, I've
had to resort to setting the vector via:

void set(const double* block, uint m, const uint* rows)

But, this seems somewhat convoluted.

Therefore, trying what you suggested, Johan, one gets the error:

error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment

Jack