Re: python27 instead of python 26

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Andre Massing <massing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Den 19.01.11 15.46, skrev Johannes Ring:

>>> And via dorsal?
>>
>> Add them both to CONFOPTS.
>
> Tusen takk :)! That works. Just for curiosity, why/when did that behaviour
> changed?

I guess when you updated MacPorts recently and Python 2.7 was
installed? ;-) I had similar problems on the Mac buildbot after doing
"port selfupdate" and "port upgrade outdated". I didn't ask for Python
2.7 to be installed but suddenly there it was. I struggled for several
hours to get things running again.

Johannes