Re: [Question #146389]: Stable Version of DOLFIN (0.9.9) for Windows

Question #146389 on DOLFIN changed:

Robert Gary Cerff is still having a problem:
Dear Johannes,

Thank you so much! That'll help me get things moving again and I will
begin testing it today.

I have a second question regarding Mac, although it is not as urgent as
the Windows question. We will soon need to use Mac OSX Snow Leopard for
development and I was hoping that you could put a Mac version of the
installer up for download as well.

Many thanks again,

Robert