Re: [Question #156430]: Maxwell Equations Non-homogenoous Dirichlet BC

Question #156430 on DOLFIN changed:

Evan Lezar proposed the following answer:
Pablo,

I have been using FEniCS for solving waveguide cutoff and dispersion
problems, and can send you a few code samples if you like. In my problems I
use homogeneous Dirichlet BCs, but this should not be too much of a problem
to extend to the non-homogeneous case.

As a start, I have attached a simple example for calculating the TE cutoff
modes of a hollow rectangular waveguide. To extend this to the
non-homogeneous case, you would have to use a non-zero expression when
instantiating the DirichletBC class.

Regards
--
Evan Lezar

Computational Electromagnetics Group
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch
South Africa

www.evanlezar.com