Re: [Question #156430]: Maxwell Equations Non-homogenoous Dirichlet BC

Question #156430 on DOLFIN changed:

Pablo Suarez is still having a problem:
Dear Evan,

       Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately
I did get any attachments. Could you sent the examples for the TE cutoff to
my personal
e-mail : suarep@xxxxxxxxx ? Thank you for your help and I will play with
example you send me.
Best wishes,