Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/rognes] Rev 5892: Clean-up targets for doc generation:

On 27 May 2011 20:52, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 08:40:44PM +0200, Marie E. Rognes wrote:

>> >So it sounds like we should still run generate.py seperately from what you
>> >have been adding.
>> >
>> >Would it be an idea to add the running of generate.py as a build target? Then
>> >everything can be managed from the build directory.
>> >

>> Completely independently of the documentation: Yes, that would be great.
>
> Once the smoke clears, we really need to write down all the steps to
> generate the documentation. It's getting complicated... :-)

I think that moving the docs to the projects is a step in the right direction.

> generate.py should probably be moved and located together with the
> other scripts.

Maybe, it's really a part of the Swig step, but as I recall it it's
expensive to run so we probably don't want to run it every time the
Python module is created since that is already expensive.

Kristian